16/06/2014 - The Vamo V5 Has now been updated with the latest PCB.
The kit includes:
- 1 X Vamo V5 Body and extension
- 1 X Efest 18350 IMR 800mah Battery & 1x Efest 18650 IMR 2000mAh Battery
- 1 X Trustfire Multi-Charger
- 2 X Ce4s (Atomiser Upgrade available instead)
- 1 X User Manual
- 1x Gift Box
- 1x FREE 10ml Red Mercury E-Liquid
The new Vamo V5 variable voltage / watt mod is updated from the Vamo V3, it features the same sleek design as the V2 but with all the functions and PCB of the Vamo V3. With the new OLED screen, you can have a better view than the Vamo V2. There are 2 different tubes with the V5, allowing you to use either 1 18350 Battery or 2.
The output voltage can be adjusted from 3V to 6V in steps of 0.1V and the working power from 3 Watts to 15 Watts in steps of 0.5 Watts.
It is compatible with all atomisers as it features an EGO/510 Thread without the need for an extension.
1.Working voltage from 3.0V to 6.0V
2.Can test Atomizer's resistance, and display voltage and wattage
3.Fit atomizers with resistance 1.3~5.0ohm.
4.Can work with 1 x 18650 battery or 1 x 18350 or 2 x 18350 battery .
6.Output power 3W—15W.
7.RMS or MEAN Function - Hold the Minus Button for 20 seconds to switch.
9.Top part of battery tube can be unscrewed , making the device compatible with any EVOD or MT3
The Vamo is a dual action Variable Voltage and Variable Wattage device.
Variable Volt: 3~6.0V,
Variable Watt: 3~15W.
PWM (Pulse Width Modulation) output, up to 5 amps
5 click on/off
Multiple battery options (1 x 18650, 1 x 18350 or 2 x 18350)
Reverse and short protection
Low resistance and low battery warning
- Turn On or Off:Press the Power (large) button 5 times within 2 seconds.
- Switch between VV and VW:Press and hold + and - buttons for 3 seconds (v for volts, w for Watts).
- Voltage adjust:Tap the + or - buttons to raise or lower output voltage (in .1 volt increments).
- Wattage adjust: Tap the + or - buttons to raise or lower output wattage (in .5 watt increments).
- Resistance check:With an atomiser or cartomiser installed on unit, press and hold the + button for 2 seconds. Atomiser resistance is displayed in ohms.
- Battery voltage check: Press and hold the - button for 2 secs to check actual battery voltage
- Choose between RMS or MEAN by holding the - button for 20 seconds.
Vamo is delivered with an Extension Tube fitted and an engineered ‘weak’ End Cap with Vent Hole. Its integrated 510 / eGo Connector will accept a great number of 510 and eGo AD’s (Atomizing Devices) including CE4’s, eGo, eGo-T/C/R/W, F1/A580/Kingo, etc. without requiring an adaptor.The procedure for increasing or decreasing EMF (Volts) and Power (Watts), is similar. When in VV mode pressing the + or - button will increase or decrease the output in steps of 0.1V. When in VW mode pressing the + or - button will increase or decrease the output in steps of 0.5W. Whilst in either mode, once the maximum or minimum have been selected, the next selection, in either mode, will take you back to the minimum or maximum.
- The + and - have 3 individual functions each, and 1 combined function.
- Pressing the + or - buttons will increase or decrease the EMF (Volts) or Power (Watts)
- Pressing and holding the + button for 3 sec. will display the battery voltage
- Pressing and holding the - button for 3 sec. will display the AD resistance in Ω (ohms)
- Pressing and holding the + and - buttons simultaneously for 3 sec. will switch from VV to VW or vice versa.
Important: Do Not Pour Liquid inside the central nozzle.
Do not use your atomiser without e-liquid as this will burn the heating coil.
When filling your atomiser for the first time with a new coil head, please ensure to leave the atomiser to soak for 5-10 minutes
before use. Failure to do this may result in your atomiser coil burning out prematurely.